Dabangg 3: Official Trailer REACTION! | Salman Khan | Sonakshi Sinha | Prabhu Deva | 20th | Dec'19 | Blog Universes

Dabangg 3: Official Trailer REACTION! | Salman Khan | Sonakshi Sinha | Prabhu Deva | 20th | Dec'19





Hey geek family we're back this time we're gonna check the trailer out for Dabangg three and I'm Nathan tomatoes ready Troy Jordan yes this one just drops was it yesterday or the day before so yesterday anything yes - okay we're gonna check it out but real quick before we do just want to tell you guys thank you so much for all your support on the Blog I know everybody's happy this Rachel's not fighting that anymore came to grieve so without any further stalling just go ahead and check the trailer out yaho type police wanna they contact under I'm callate police want Oh Marty super sexy mrs. Cole lecture Oh bb-but children lickin quit the bunk bed an iota Moscovici akane sorrowful tears big bad

 I'll tell your brain you name your mr. namagachi gee that's a $2.00 sudah etiquette - money but not on legging na z sparkling I'll get on America's Mentos a nun Ozzy - wow what that crack is neck of our democracy jump on mate Oh oh my gosh that was pretty cool that was pretty cool huh or by trying to be home here's the muddy achma baking goodsoon a cut bike folks put their there you go that's swagger Oh Hamada from now on that's how I want to take my aviators off that was yeah I'm sorry I've got a thing for a v8 or sunglasses and he was rocking the aviators in that trailer those look pretty sweet now the trailer itself as far as the movie goes it looks like a very it looks like a fun over-the-top action comedy yeah yes yeah and the action was over his lap like you're saying when he punches through that steel door he hates the guy - purrs yeah that got me cause like when I first seen here you just see the handprint like what what just happened why is there a fist print there and then I see the door fall down he was just standing there be like oh he's and I'll tell you what Salman Khan's a thick do like yeah but what did you guys think oh they were pretty cool I wanna go first turn the whatsit but it looks like that's what they're going for though like a nice I like that at the beginning we shot the guy that was good that was pretty good it does and I like from what I saw in the trailer - I like the way Salman Khan's doing his humorous moments especially with the belt scene the figs his belt off and then he's like realizing like whoops he took his own belt back my pants fall down I like the whole serious slash comedy buy the whole time the action looks like it's gonna be awesome like Casa action car explosions shootouts and when I beat people up you know just what this deadly ham what did that one that one scene did he prayed that guy's neck with us fish yeah of class today I think he saw his collar voters I think is punch the water yeah cuz I saw him with a flashlight I was like aw did I miss any hit him with a flashlight instead I just I just to her it was so but look like he punched him with his fist he punched or broke his neck just look like he killed him though yeah he was down I heard the neck right you definitely heard about them a popping would you think a good movie okay good comedy action um I saw him grab that split hair all 

I can think of is KJ KJ ed once I reminisce I was like I was like a gif is reincarnated the usage of once again of slo-mo looks very well very well done it's always nice to see really smooth clear slow motion being used in movies when when he was fighting all those guys and he he like slim that one dude back with his legs are back yeah it's back I thought he was gonna fold something like a lawn chair in the trailer I play as I pick him up and just snapped her spine making like pushing their head down you know we've gotta me some buzz fries when he punched that dude and he flips it to the table then after you hit the tab we kind of bounce up and then flipped into like a cabinet yeah we couldn't find a synopsis for probably cuz it's probably because the trailer itself is brand new but a little bit I did say it says it was rumored to be a prequel which you kind of did get that from the trailer because it specifically at one point talked about cuz you see him he's got his mustache now but then it went back look like went back in time and showed him when he was clean-cut and meeting his wife for the first time yeah that's what that's what it looks like it's going on and then something transpired because he's running towards something his face all cut up oh yeah and so uh we haven't seen the other two debating movie so I don't know if something happened to his wife but if you would like us to watch other - comment down below I think we did I think we watch I think we did - I don't know if it was the first to second one back thank you yeah we've seen him in other stuff boy doesn't say was it his actual look in the movie I thought I've seen it before yes oh yeah I think maybe here's his actual outfit everything was in add another move wasn't it that music video that we did where the guy gets out of the car while it's still moving nope that's the other I think that might be though no that's not it that's the one that's the guy that just with SRK in that one yeah I know it's not him but I think yeah yeah looks a lot like it but yeah this problem let us know if you'd like us to check out the previous two dabangg trailers and because I Ivan don't know if this movie is gonna be one where you really need to be up to date with the series orbit it could be a standalone movie kind of like that was it full house yeah like oh you said I was like yeah I wonder I'm pretty sure 

Hobby tie-in like all three time together maybe or it could be like a houseful it might be where they're like different stories of each yeah so you don't really need to see the other ones to get what's known yeah that's kind of what I got from this it doesn't look is maybe to know his character a little more but as far as what the story itself is gonna be about from the trailer it looked like it's gonna stand on its own so it's because it's gonna go back in time a little bit explain some stuff and kind of show some stuff going on now and that's what it trying to think about what even the synopsis might even be it something to do with showing his maybe showing how he got to be the way he was the way he is now for something that happened in his past so maybe it's gonna have something to do with that and then he has a run-in with the guys responsible for something bad that happened in this past maybe blesses but that also makes me think they may be the movies do time together and like the bane to was more of like what happened in his past I made him that way because you know he said nobody's bullying brave you know yeah life thanks she that way right and we're in the trailer when he said that though that's when I thought it looked like it went back in time and that's gonna actually show you but it might not something other movies mind that's why you guys need let us know if you can't please if we should check those out but real quick before we go I wanna get Rachel's if she's if what she thought in the trailer but she's not as rachel is not that big on those over-the-top action action flicks okay so it looks you've got this show you know it's very British there's quite it's very over-the-top it is not over the top yeah it's the work all fiction but last movie said you didn't watch British I watch British stuff but I don't watch it excessive Oh God every time someone walks in the room she's watching it mom you know I've watched it over to have action show before you watch that one with that guy's like a government experiment he has like super shrinking speed and senses he's like oh yeah the walls yeah I think for your mom that's more of like a fantastical what what movie is that it's not a movie 

it's a show see BJ Ryan a retelling of basically every time the Phoebe's thing sort of kind of in a way but now making well some probably make it they try to try to tie and how the Beast was more human lagging like a yellow streak know they made it more into it realistic he was a science experiment figures are used in military love he doesn't know he looks like a beast when he goes to be smell when it goes into beast mode more cuz you were singing this song even in like even in be story isn't over then wait true you've seen it watches all time he can to watch it because he was with me and I was playing it and I wouldn't let him play anything else because you know 

I'm mom and I rule why don't you leave because he was tired were you yeah I mean there's something that was pretty cool but like whenever he's in beast mode all Estelle's teeth grow his call he gets claws in his eyes close and that's it I think he doesn't get bigger that's not a beast no huh that's not beasts my first couple of vampire Beauty in the vampire that's the the show when did it say the movie comes out December December December 20th yeah so December 20th man I still can't get over some of the trailers getting released for some of these movies where it you don't get a trailer until like two months before the movie comes out yeah I still I still blows my mind cuz we're so used to it over here sometimes a year in advance you'll get a teaser trailer for something yeah what sucks Oh baby no you get real excited and you forget all about it and then just pops up in your face then they got a whole thing.

So Thanks again for checking out this Blog and I will see you in the next one.
Dabangg 3: Official Trailer REACTION! | Salman Khan | Sonakshi Sinha | Prabhu Deva | 20th | Dec'19 | Blog Universes Dabangg 3: Official Trailer REACTION! | Salman Khan | Sonakshi Sinha | Prabhu Deva | 20th | Dec'19 | Blog Universes Reviewed by Blog Universe on December 18, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Powered by Blogger.